- I usually suggest one hour lessons, weekly. These may be fortnightly depending on the student. Younger students may benefit from 30 minute lessons instead.
- If the lessons are more than you feel you can afford, we can also discuss fortnightly or shorter lessons.
- Initially, you will need drum sticks, a practice pad, a folder and a notebook. You will need to buy a few books as the weeks progress, but I will give you sheets initially.
- Bring sticks, your folder and notebook to your lessons.
- If you wish to take examinations, you will also need to pay for these and the associated book. We can discuss this further when you are ready to take them.
Other teaching links for me: